OUR SKILLED EMPLOYEES HAVE OVER 400 COMBINED YEARS OF STEEL FABRICATION EXPERIENCE AND WE HAVE A LONG HISTORY OF PROVIDING THE HIGHEST QUALITY FABRICATED METAL PARTS TO SOME OF THE MOST WELL KNOWN NAMES IN UNITED STATES MANUFACTURING. HIGH-PERFORMANCE MACHINERY CONTRACT MANUFACTURING.
Lakeland Company is an ISO 9001:2015 certified metal fabrication company located in Cumberland, Wisconsin USA- 90 miles northeast of St. Paul, MN and 70 miles north of Eau Claire, WI; providing products to North America, Europe, and China.
Since 1988 Lakeland has fabricated steel skid-base assemblies, metal frames, heavy metal fabrications, and various other weldments. Our world-class customer base includes the best known OEM’s in the following industries:
Large Engine Manufacturing
At Lakeland, we use the finest, high-performance machines that can deliver great quality work, quickly.
- FaroArm Portable Coordinate Measuring Machine
- 400 Amp Hypertherm High Definition Plasma Cutting System with Additional Oxy Fuel Head and 8' x 20' Table
- 16' x 48' Drive Through Wet Coat Paint Booth
- 170 Ton Accurpress CNC Press Brake
- 36" Hydro Cut CNC Saw
- 22 Manual Welding Machines including MIG and TIG Processes and MIG Aluminum Welding Capabilities
- 95 Ton Punch/Shear
- 100 Ton Punch Press
- 300 Amp Air Arc Machine
- Overhead hoist capacity up to 20 tons
- Portable MIG and SMAW welding capabilities for welding customer sites if required.
METAL FABRICATION & REPAIR
Lakeland Company works with businesses of all sizes, government entities and individuals to fabricate an almost endless array of custom metal items. If you can design it, we can build it. In addition, we do all types of metal repair work on trailers, farm equipment, road machinery, construction equipment, pontoons, docks, aluminum, stainless steel and more.
Lakeland Company has the experience and equipment necessary to fabricate everything from simple metal parts to large, complex weldments. We can build to your exact specifications and, if you wish, our engineering specialists can work with you during your design process to insure a smooth transition from design to manufacturing.